Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from the Netherlands!

wouterrooswouterroos 3.0 Streaming Posts: 2
Hi,

My name is Wouter. I finally pulled the trigger on joining KTVA after watching A LOT of Ken's video's on YouTube. I started singing about 1,5 years ago and have been singing in a rock/metal cover band for little more than a year now. I'm looking to learn how to further develop my voice, especially the higher range, and learning to sing in a healthy manner. I'm excited to see what KTVA and the community can do to help me achieve this goal!

Cheers,

Wouter

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hi Wouter, welcome, great choice. any questions, let us know!
  • moudeavenhuismoudeavenhuis 2.0 PRO Posts: 3
    Hi wouter, I,m Michel oude Avenhuis, I live in Enschede and started the course about 2 months ago. Maybe If you are in Enschede sometime, then maybe you can come and visit saloon the wigwam, we can sing some songs in the karaoke bar.
  • michaelmusicmichaelmusic 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 251
    Welcome to the group! A few reminders I like to tell beginners or new members:
    In your singing journey, be kind to yourself. Understand that each day you will fail, but you will get back up and try again. You will continue to make small improvements as you practice daily. Use the community to post SPECIFIC questions with brief VIDEOS so we can provide ACTIONABLE comments.

Tag active members such as myself @Wigs and @Klaus_T. Learning to sing is like learning any other skill. It takes a concentrated effort of applying the right skills consistently. Goodluck on your journey!