Which songs
KirKe
3.0 Streaming Posts: 9
Hello, I'm new to the forum and maybe this is an often asked question. But I couldn't find any.
Is there a list of songs made by someone from KTVA which songs to sing on which level.
I could imagine, that there are songs that are more suitable when I have started to learn how to stretch chest after level 2, and other songs to sing only, when I have enough stamina after practicing the exercises in level 3. Maybe there are songs that help to develop stamina or to practice how to bridge into head voice for example. Or maybe there are songs not to sings unless I have finished the whole program... Is there anything like that?
Is there a list of songs made by someone from KTVA which songs to sing on which level.
I could imagine, that there are songs that are more suitable when I have started to learn how to stretch chest after level 2, and other songs to sing only, when I have enough stamina after practicing the exercises in level 3. Maybe there are songs that help to develop stamina or to practice how to bridge into head voice for example. Or maybe there are songs not to sings unless I have finished the whole program... Is there anything like that?
Answers
-
This might be helpful.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZATunybJm_4 -
Thank you very much:-)
-
Thank you for the info video very helpful!
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy