please help me!!
ldurci
Pro Posts: 4
hello all, my name is Luke, I had bought the how to sing better than anyone else bundle several years ago. i didn't really start doing the program until maybe a month or so ago. I was an otr truck driver so i didn't really have the best time to sit and devote to the program. I have always wanted to be a musician, in fact i play the guitar also. I am self taught. however with my voice i wanted to take a little more precaution. so now that i am doing the program faithfully everyday I can fell my voice getting better, my tonal qualities match the chords better, but i'm stuck with still sounding flat, or worse monotone. how can i overcome this while singing and playing?
Comments
-
also ken if you can see this I would just like to say thank you for helping to make my dream a possiblity.
-
This content has been removed.
-
I did alot of the program while driving and still do. I would listen to the volumes over and over while driving as well. This wasn't ideal but much better than nothing. Post some scales when you are ready for feed back.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
