i hit the high note after touching high notes Can't sing another song
seachill
Member Posts: 23
I was able to train my voice up to Bb4. After training, I sang my song. The song I sing is the hook song and it needs to hit the high note when I hit the high note. my voice has changed It was a weak and ugly sound. Can't sing another song Even though I kept my voice to sing this particular song, please help me. I want to sing longer. Thank you everyone.
Comments
-
When you reach the top of your range in practice, it won't translate to being able to use it in a song straight away. For now try lower the key of the song so its more comfortable, and keep practicing to eventually reach above the top note in your practice so you have more range to play in.
-
Thank you very much for your advice. Thank you very much.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
