Home The Singer's Lobby
Options

why i still sound bad

musicalmanmusicalman 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 30
i did the course for like 8 months ,i trained for more than 2 hours each day,i still dont sound close to good,my vocal range increased to 9 semtiones higher though and i sing on pitch but i dont even sound close to good.why is that?bcoz i am talentless🥲?or something else?

Answers

• Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    because it can take a bit longer than that. 2-3 years is when you really know something changed. it is a journey, be prepared to always want to improve. you will never "get there" so to speak. 9 semitones and being able to sing on pitch is not nothing, either
  • Options
    michaelmusicmichaelmusic 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 252
    Hey thanks for the post. It helps to provide an actual video of you singing. You could do the course for 5 years, but if you are having absolutely no outside objective help evaluating your technique and providing feedback then it's hard to truly know if you are applying all of the concepts correctly.

It's possible to sing well. It takes a lot of commitment, which you are willing to put in. Now we just need to make sure you are using the right techniques. The process is working well for me.