I performed my original for other singer/songwriters
michaelmusic
2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 296
There was a local singer/songwriter showcase and I performed an original of mine. Can you let me know what you think of my vocal performance and songwriting? I am looking to develop myself as an original artist and want feedback on how to improve.
Improvements I want to make right now are around my uniqueness as an original artist. I am trying to find what my distinct style is and what type of songs I should be writing. This song specifically I am considering putting more time into recording.
https://youtu.be/zazLT4CW5F8
@DannyOc3an
@bentk
@Wigs
@LindseyBean
@guychan
@Terence
@Vocality
@Maarten
@kworam
Improvements I want to make right now are around my uniqueness as an original artist. I am trying to find what my distinct style is and what type of songs I should be writing. This song specifically I am considering putting more time into recording.
https://youtu.be/zazLT4CW5F8@DannyOc3an
@bentk
@Wigs
@LindseyBean
@guychan
@Terence
@Vocality
@Maarten
@kworam
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy