Original song... deep personal meaning to it
Justpicaname
Member Posts: 13
Here is a song I wrote back in 2012.. but was only able to really get it right now. Just finished it.
It is a song I wrote for my late grandfather... who was like a 2nd father to me.
Obviously music and vocals are written by myself.
In this version I sing myself. And use a drum program.. but I have a drummer and singer buddy working on tracks for it... but seeing what the song means to me... I wanted to have a version out there with me singing.
Anyways.. I'm open to any feedback.
https://youtu.be/OojW0ntH9j0?si=BQhB8gQatNZ7ARzh
It is a song I wrote for my late grandfather... who was like a 2nd father to me.
Obviously music and vocals are written by myself.
In this version I sing myself. And use a drum program.. but I have a drummer and singer buddy working on tracks for it... but seeing what the song means to me... I wanted to have a version out there with me singing.
Anyways.. I'm open to any feedback.
https://youtu.be/OojW0ntH9j0?si=BQhB8gQatNZ7ARzh Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy