Hi, I'm Peter from the UK and a New Member to KTVA
StoneAlibi
3.0 Streaming Posts: 1
I've just joined the course and hoping that my singing will improve as I work through the course. I'm the classic example of the Guitarist who just wanted to sing the songs. I'm a songwriter and have released an Album earlier this year called "Stranger", the artist name is Stone Alibi. I'm looking forward to the challenge and hope to rock out my voice to the max. Just doing the Youtube example lesson of " Lah ah" has helped immensely, what a difference. Many thanks Ken. Kind Regards Peter
Comments
-
Welcome Peter! This group can be helpful for providing constructive feedback to make sure you are improving on the right track. When posting, share a video of you singing so we can see and hear what should change. With a compelling enough reason for WHY you are doing this, you can better stay consistent with the daily exercises. Wish you best of luck.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
