Hey all, new here
jschaf01
3.0 Streaming Posts: 7
Just wanted to say hello. 58 years old, never been a singer. Actually play bass, but have always been interested in singing, but just never put any effort into it. I'm on day 41 of my journey. Not always easy, as I tend to get frustrated with not a lot of progress, but I know this is going to take a lot of time, so I've tried to prepare myself to not be disappointed during the journey. None of my friends know I'm doing this, so I hope to one day just kind of surprise them with my newfound skill! Cheers to all.
Comments
-
Cheers and nice to meet you @jschaf01. You are the same age as me. I am learning both singing and guitar. Day 41 is a great start. You will be giving your friends a great surprise! KTVA works.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
