Comments/opinions on my singing?
bethsmclain
Member Posts: 21
I haven’t been here in a while so I’m practically a newbie lol. I know this song was written as a male solo, but I just love it! Take a listen and let me know what you think! I am by no means a professional, so keep that in mind… I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now! #Til I Hear You Sing#StarMakerListen to 'Til I Hear You Sing' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)
https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=13316159502&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=286&pid=ShareInvitation&recordingId=6192450006374142&share_type=copylink
https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=13316159502&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=286&pid=ShareInvitation&recordingId=6192450006374142&share_type=copylink
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy