My song has finally become what I imagined
Justpicaname
Member Posts: 13
So I posted the demo of this song I wrote in here before. I finally got a full band and amazing singer to work with me and finish my vision.
The tribute song to my late grandfather.... finally brought to life.
Let me know what you think.
Listen to Exile (Official release) by Steve Klatt on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/bLHNF
The tribute song to my late grandfather.... finally brought to life.
Let me know what you think.
Listen to Exile (Official release) by Steve Klatt on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/bLHNF
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy