Podcaster becoming a singer
ClearwaterBeach53
3.0 Streaming Posts: 10
Hi, I'm the host of missing persons podcast, Unfound. I'm 53 and finally after 4 decades of loving hard rock and heavy metal, I decided to take the plunge on Ken's 3.0 course in January of this year. I think I finally got to the point where I grew frustrated of not being able to sing the songs I've loved for so long. From Iron Maiden to Def Leppard to Dio. On and on and on. I could always carry a tune but at about G4, I was maxed out. I'm now about 10 months in and it's gone well. As a classically trained pianist, I'm trying to remind myself that this is no different than become an expert on an instrument--it takes time. Hey, if it were easy, everybody would be hitting C6. Just now really getting into the working of the head voice. Hoping 2024 will open a whole new world of belting for me. Thanks.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy