Superstar
LizRose
Member, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 10
https://www.smule.com/recording/luther-vandross-superstar/352318571_3718905571?fbclid=IwAR0gLmweklW502WYCTG56m8KzxEJ-deUpesqb5F4WGpu6Zet22-CbuhfZDI_aem_AaV_GQpelRxokw_YKu2P9gYf75lELbOBvo0DlHMabxElZ2-S6LaAckyYmkzII1q24xE
I did this song 2 years ago and would really like any feedback somebody can give me because I know there’s a lot to be given
I did this song 2 years ago and would really like any feedback somebody can give me because I know there’s a lot to be given
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy