Newbie singer here 😊
IzzyMuse
Member Posts: 1
Hello 👋
I'm Izzy. I'm in the UK. I'm a musician & songwriter, and figured it's about time I learnt how to sing 😅
Looking forward to sharing my voice and learning from you all.
I'm Izzy. I'm in the UK. I'm a musician & songwriter, and figured it's about time I learnt how to sing 😅
Looking forward to sharing my voice and learning from you all.
Comments
-
Hello Izzy, great to meet you! Singer/Songwriter here 👋
A few words I like to share with new members:
In your singing journey, be kind to yourself. Understand that each day you will fail, but you will get back up and try again. You will continue to make small improvements as you practice daily. Use the community to post SPECIFIC questions with brief VIDEOS so we can provide ACTIONABLE comments.
Tag active and established members such as myself, @Wigs, and @Klaus_T. Learning to sing is like learning any other skill. It takes a concentrated effort of applying the right skills consistently. Goodluck on your journey! -
hi Izzy, welcome to the forum! looking forward to hearing some of your recordings in the future! any questions, let us know
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

