New Demo (4 song compilation) for booking shows - Vocal Feedback
michaelmusic
2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 296
Hello, I'm a professional musician. I perform at hotels, private events, and weddings.
I want to book more weddings but don't have many good videos of me singing. With each performance my vocals are getting better, so a video I used 6 months ago isn't as good as my most recent video.
I have an amateur video recorded at a Hilton Hotel I performed at a few weeks back.
Can I get feedback on this compilation video and any changes you'd make? What are your thoughts about how I can improve my vocals?
Open to all feedback.
https://youtu.be/QP3VfgEseNYN
I want to book more weddings but don't have many good videos of me singing. With each performance my vocals are getting better, so a video I used 6 months ago isn't as good as my most recent video.
I have an amateur video recorded at a Hilton Hotel I performed at a few weeks back.
Can I get feedback on this compilation video and any changes you'd make? What are your thoughts about how I can improve my vocals?
Open to all feedback.
https://youtu.be/QP3VfgEseNYN Comments
-
Tagging some top contributors here to get some activity on the post. Thanks.
@DannyOc3an
@bentk
@Wigs
@LindseyBean
@guychan
@Terence
@Vocality
@Maarten
@kworam -
@michaelmusic
Best advice I can think of is look at some other wedding bands introductory videos, you probably want a well produced video other than just a live performance video this is one of my local wedding bands introductory video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_xwsKPVPsY
Hope this can help!! -
Great! Thanks for sharing!
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy