Our Roxette cover - Full Band Video
80sVibeDude
Member Posts: 27
Hello everyone!
I wanna share my new cover video. We did a vocal duet this time. We made a heavier version of Roxette's Fading Like a Flower
I am the dude singing and playing bass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKDwR4xRil4
I wanna share my new cover video. We did a vocal duet this time. We made a heavier version of Roxette's Fading Like a Flower
I am the dude singing and playing bass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKDwR4xRil4 Comments
-
Great voice combo with female singer. You sound a bit like Joao Torres which is a very good thing. -
Thanks Terence. And I tried to find Joao Torres songs and didn't. Do you have a link?Terence said:
Great voice combo with female singer. You sound a bit like Joao Torres which is a very good thing.
And yes, it was interesting to add female vocals this time, and also because I felt uncomfortable singing ''I'm fading like a flower'' haha So I invited Anna to sing most parts of the song. The lyrics are very feminine.
-
@joao
A happy accident, then, as the duo works well.80sVibeDude said:
Thanks Terence. And I tried to find Joao Torres songs and didn't. Do you have a link?Terence said:
Great voice combo with female singer. You sound a bit like Joao Torres which is a very good thing.
And yes, it was interesting to add female vocals this time, and also because I felt uncomfortable singing ''I'm fading like a flower'' haha So I invited Anna to sing most parts of the song. The lyrics are very feminine.
Joao Torres sings Steelheart
https://youtu.be/rbwtSsHpp88?si=ggvkwtTHfZsv1ggHv
Several others will come up on youtube while you're there.
-
Aaah I know this guy!! You mean THAT Joao Torres. I saw him singing before on Ken's channel.Terence said:
A happy accident, then, as the duo works well.80sVibeDude said:
Thanks Terence. And I tried to find Joao Torres songs and didn't. Do you have a link?Terence said:
Great voice combo with female singer. You sound a bit like Joao Torres which is a very good thing.
And yes, it was interesting to add female vocals this time, and also because I felt uncomfortable singing ''I'm fading like a flower'' haha So I invited Anna to sing most parts of the song. The lyrics are very feminine.
Joao Torres sings Steelheart
https://youtu.be/rbwtSsHpp88?si=ggvkwtTHfZsv1ggHv
Several others will come up on youtube while you're there.
Thanks for the comparison, I like Joao's vocals! -
Sounds great! Nice work.
-
thank you!NeilKenSinger said:Sounds great! Nice work.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
