HI! just joined KTVA
autodafe
3.0 Streaming Posts: 1
Hi, I recently joined KTVA
My name is Antonio, I live in Italy and I am 51 yo (actually very close to 52...)
I have been singing most of my life, in the 90s in an Alternative Rock Band (I was mainly "shouting", actually).
Then, in the 2000s, I joined a semi-pro choir in my area and I got the opportunity to study a little bit with an opera singer, which taught me a lot
I also practice some harmonic singing (or throat singing) and I am actually trying to go back to my singing learning, and re-learn how to do it properly :-D
Actually I sing/play guitar in a very amateur choir but keep on atteding snging seminars with different teachers.
Hope to learn a lot, now I am practicing my Diaphragmatic support and "AAAH" vowel. :-D
My name is Antonio, I live in Italy and I am 51 yo (actually very close to 52...)
I have been singing most of my life, in the 90s in an Alternative Rock Band (I was mainly "shouting", actually).
Then, in the 2000s, I joined a semi-pro choir in my area and I got the opportunity to study a little bit with an opera singer, which taught me a lot
I also practice some harmonic singing (or throat singing) and I am actually trying to go back to my singing learning, and re-learn how to do it properly :-D
Actually I sing/play guitar in a very amateur choir but keep on atteding snging seminars with different teachers.
Hope to learn a lot, now I am practicing my Diaphragmatic support and "AAAH" vowel. :-D
Comments
-
hi, welcome to the course and forum. great plan to join, you will definitely learn a lot here. any questions, feel free to ask. best wishes, Klaus
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
