Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Do you naturally sound like anyone that has already made a career out of their voice?

JFronckJFronck Member, 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 16
edited January 4 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Ok,
I know we all start out singing our favorite songs as kids and try and emulate our idols. I am 57. I sound like Elvis. I liked some of his songs growing up, but he was before my time. Then I saw the 1968 comeback special. I was born in 1967, so this show did not cross my path until the 70's. Then, I saw Aloha from Hawaii. Elvis was mesmerizing to me. I was in the chorus in our school and was even picked for the statewide chorus. I was thrown out for repeatedly trying to sound like Elvis. Hey, I wanted to sound like the coolest cat I had heard. Now, I have just had a heart transplant. It has been less than a year since my hospital escape er ah mean release. I have been singing Elvis for so many years, I do not know if I have my voice. I have a habit of singing the way I hear a song. I am going to just accept the fact I sound like Elvis and just get better at singing period.

The question is, if this is happening to you, who do you sound like and where do you find your voice???

Best Answers

Answers