strengthening head voice
Brian_Mahdi
Member Posts: 8
I think I have trained my chest pretty well. I can belt and pull my chest up to A4/Bb4. but my head voice is still weak and I can't connect chest to head smoothly. now from what I've understood from Ken's instructions, to be able to expand that range and sing those higher notes up to say F#5 I need to strengthen my head voice to a point where it sounds as powerful as my chest and it's hard to tell if I'm in chest or head right? if so, should I focus mainly on training my head voice at this point?
Answers
-
Yes.Brian_Mahdi said:should I focus mainly on training my head voice at this point?
And maintain the strength of your chest voice as well. If one workout is focused on head, do two workouts focused on chest.
-
I see. ThanksTerence said:
Yes.Brian_Mahdi said:should I focus mainly on training my head voice at this point?
And maintain the strength of your chest voice as well. If one workout is focused on head, do two workouts focused on chest. -
Hi, which workouts do you guys advise for strengthening chest voice/head voice?
-
They're in the course. Just citing notes and vowels here would't tell you form, loudness, speed, or tongue, pharyngeal/laryngeal shapes.FrankLapalice said:Hi, which workouts do you guys advise for strengthening chest voice/head voice?
-
ok, unfortunately, I can't afford the course now. Are there any good videos on YouTube?
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
