B4 in chest voice?
AcesHigh
Member Posts: 35
Hi
If i can belt a B4 in chest voice what voice type am i then?
My lowest note is an A2.
And i feel like my bridge is at an A4 before i start thinning out.
If i can belt a B4 in chest voice what voice type am i then?
My lowest note is an A2.
And i feel like my bridge is at an A4 before i start thinning out.
Comments
-
I have the same approximate bridge note. You're in the tenor range for sure. I stop at Bb4 if talking about unmitigated chest voice with all the muscle mass still present. If I ditch the weight I can go on a little bit further before headvoice takes over.
Can you do B4 with all that muscle mass then you are a high tenor I think. It's unusual to go that high without ditching a lot of weight or mixing.
-
I tried to sing a bruce dickinson song here. What can my voice type be?
https://vocaroo.com/1go7HeoNZoBP
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy