This is my first ever song that I recorded
HumanRobot
Member Posts: 254
Hi
this was my first ever recording I made of me singing etc
It was about ten years ago and mobile phones were not advanced as they are now - I recorded it on a very basic mobile phone
even though the song was unfinished - I live the rawness and even the crackling from the dodgy phone lol - we all have to start
somewhere
its called - wild goose chase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOYgwFuh2lI
Human Robot
this was my first ever recording I made of me singing etc
It was about ten years ago and mobile phones were not advanced as they are now - I recorded it on a very basic mobile phone
even though the song was unfinished - I live the rawness and even the crackling from the dodgy phone lol - we all have to start
somewhere
its called - wild goose chase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOYgwFuh2lIHuman Robot
Comments
-
nice atmosphere. i think that was a good start
-
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
