new to forum 4years in
PCPSinger
Member Posts: 3
glad I'm finally on the forums. I've had the course for four years I just unlocked the power of the course four months ago. I'm in a cover rock band. I played guitar and sing, and I've always had problems with hoarseness and fatigue after singing three hours now I realize that the exercises went down correctly which it took me time to do and figure out work great I really started understanding it to the point of helping me four or five months ago that's why I'm here now to find out what else I'm missing and maybe help somebody else
Comments
-
i'm 58 and I've always sang and played guitar and bands, and I was always decent but now I'm starting to be able to do things that I've never been able to do before. I wish I found it way earlier, but better late than never.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy