Greetings from South America! + intro video KING DIAMOND - NO PRESENT FOR X-MAS
Guido
3.0 Streaming Posts: 4
Hello to you all, my name's Guido. I've been singin' for approx 20 years. I enrolled about 3 months ago to KTVA to improve my singin'. I have 2 cover bands, one of 'em is called "The Silver Bullet" or "TSB cover band" (not related to Bob Seger) which does Hard Rock and Heavy metal, and the other is called "Rockola Retro Hits" (classic Rock, pop, disco and euro disco). The intro video down below was recorded on 24th december 2022, I needed a quick video for xmas, so I did one quick take on that (both voices). Audio was recorded first in my home studio added some reverb (no autotune), then the video (you can see the XLR plug hanging' there LOL)
Anyway, I hope to improve my Singing a lot with this course while having fun. Because if we are here, it's because we all love singing, don't we? So, See you around then!
We have some videos on social media for those interested. Instagram: @tsb_cover_band @rockolaretrohits. Facebok The Silver Bullet (cover band)
KING DIAMOND - NO PRESENT FOR X-MAS (COVER)
https://youtube.com/shorts/ElW16R9KATQ?si=TAbvyg5QYKaAFnWj
Anyway, I hope to improve my Singing a lot with this course while having fun. Because if we are here, it's because we all love singing, don't we? So, See you around then!
We have some videos on social media for those interested. Instagram: @tsb_cover_band @rockolaretrohits. Facebok The Silver Bullet (cover band)
KING DIAMOND - NO PRESENT FOR X-MAS (COVER)
https://youtube.com/shorts/ElW16R9KATQ?si=TAbvyg5QYKaAFnWj
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy