reinforced falsetto
ibrahim244
Member Posts: 15
hello guys
I've been practicing ktva exercises for almost a year ,It is not continuous but I can call it "hard work"
so,I can hit A#5 now but,there is a part in my upper range between F5_F#5 to the A#5 that feels like a 3th break,once I reach the F I need to open my mouth to the aa vowel,It feels a little bit lighter version of my head voice (reinforced falsetto) it feels weird to me ,but for listeners,they told me that it's sound the same.
_i have two questions
1_is that normal?
2_how can I grow my head voice ?(the one before F#5) because even that I have more range I feel so limited.
-sorry for my english,it's not my 1st language
I've been practicing ktva exercises for almost a year ,It is not continuous but I can call it "hard work"
so,I can hit A#5 now but,there is a part in my upper range between F5_F#5 to the A#5 that feels like a 3th break,once I reach the F I need to open my mouth to the aa vowel,It feels a little bit lighter version of my head voice (reinforced falsetto) it feels weird to me ,but for listeners,they told me that it's sound the same.
_i have two questions
1_is that normal?
2_how can I grow my head voice ?(the one before F#5) because even that I have more range I feel so limited.
-sorry for my english,it's not my 1st language
Comments
-
Sharing a video or at least audio would help us address what you are experiencing. So far I'd be taking your writing at face value. Tag me once you post!
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
