Homeβ€Ί Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Does it sounds like correct support?

https://youtu.be/OJ3LfprBbl0?feature=shared

This song I used to sing with no proper support...but since I am learning how to control air flow...does this count as correct support...It feels easier rather than just pushing..n please tell me if there is some place I did wrong....I was self taught and just rely on Ken's free videos on YouTube

Answers

• Options
    DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    edited March 20
    Hey man!

I think the support is on the right track. Though, you're putting too much air when you're going higher.

You should focus on compressing the air a bit more so that are able to sing more continuously and have a stronger tone.

So hold the air back a bit more. You'll get the volume with the placement and space so only use as much air as you actually need.

Cheers,

Diego

• Options
    Paulv5Paulv5 Member Posts: 35
    Diego said:

Hey man!

I think the support is on the right track. Though, you're putting too much air when you're going higher.

You should focus on compressing the air a bit more so that are able to sing more continuously and have a stronger tone.

So hold the air back a bit more. You'll get the volume with the placement and space so only use as much air as you actually need.

Cheers,

Diego

This..... Well this is the problem I face with compression....okay I will try harder...thank you so much man πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘