Need a Feedback for Scales and Vowel Modificatiol (Audio in the message)
FrankLapalice
Member Posts: 30
Hi guys, a review of these scales I sang yesterday would be fantastic!https://youtu.be/HDZnsINTPuo?si=QnX-6FnxM6GoEeT8
Comments
-
I admire the courage it takes to be that raw.
What you're doing right is backing off the volume to navigate your passagio. When you get all the elements of your form down, you'll still need to do that to gain strength. However, your vowels are not formed correctly nor are you supporting (there's a lot to it, but most of it has to do with controlling the air supplied to the cords.)
You say you can't afford the course ($20/month?) but you're burning into your body the wrong habits and they are hard to undo. Also, you could continue for a long time with the technique you're using and not make much progress.
If you can view this profile I think the videos are free:
https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/profile/Klaus_T
You'll see how the foundation of everything is your chest voice and that the tip-toeing around in a tentative head voice does little for you at this stage. -
Thanks a lot for your advice, even if i don’t fully understand which are my mistakes. For example, i would mean the world of you vuole explain in detail what I’m doing wrong with support. Anyway, even if the course could give some valid foundations, there isn't someone that would watch over me. (Also the course doesn’t reallly costs 20 per Month, as there is an entrance fee of 150 dollars)
-
Yes. I think the entrance fee is sometimes less, though. I was able to bypass it by doing a year when starting.FrankLapalice said:Thanks a lot for your advice, even if i don’t fully understand which are my mistakes. For example, i would mean the world of you vuole explain in detail what I’m doing wrong with support. Anyway, even if the course could give some valid foundations, there isn't someone that would watch over me. (Also the course doesn’t reallly costs 20 per Month, as there is an entrance fee of 150 dollars)
Are you able to view those videos in the link? They're wonderful and will answer dozens of your questions.
When you've viewed them all a few times, let the information sink in a while and then post another sample.
-
Thank you for assisting me, i really appreciate that. I've taken a look, and it seemed to me that they were videos covering topics I had already seen on Ken's channel, and, I don't know, it seems to me that as useful as they are, they don't completely exhaust everything I should know to improve my mastery of support or vowels, for example.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
