My original song Sit and Joy
hftmonteiro
Member Posts: 5
Hello
Singing your own songs gives some level of imunity to critics and comparisons.
But we always like to get feedback!
https://youtu.be/lKnXaT5tdgE?si=E805peqCaXlJGYPK
What do you think?
Helder
Singing your own songs gives some level of imunity to critics and comparisons.
But we always like to get feedback!
https://youtu.be/lKnXaT5tdgE?si=E805peqCaXlJGYPKWhat do you think?
Helder
Comments
-
Hey man.
I liked it. Not just mashing the like button. (I can't like anything or it will add it to my personal play list)
But I did smash the like button and I did generally liked it.
Here is a link to mine I mad.
Not as good as yours but that why I'm here I guess. -
I just realized I didn't leave a link.
https://youtu.be/BLWmKoE0X3g -
Hi
Thanks for sharing.
Not as good as mine?! That’s not true.
Your mixing and production in general is much more pro than mine. Mine is just like a “demo”.
Regarding your vocals I’ll comment sincerely, otherwise, what’s the point, rigth?
The initial part I was thinking “I like the tone, great definition and the Voice is up front as should be.”
But then you started to sing out of pitch and on purpose i guess. And that’s a style I don’t apreciate too much. No ofence man.
Let me play it again, maybe I need to absorve your style…
But the first imprecion was what i tried to describe.
Cheers -
“Never liked you anyway” is sublime 👍
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy