Kiske vocal technique?
SwedishMetalhead33
Member Posts: 50
Hello
In the end of Eagle fly free by Helloween does Kiske use head voice to hit that high C in the end of the song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LMdu-D68-I
In the end of Eagle fly free by Helloween does Kiske use head voice to hit that high C in the end of the song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LMdu-D68-I Comments
-
It appears to be some kind of headvoice dominant mix. I don't have the best ears for detecting this stuff. But it does not sound like it's pure headvoice. When it goes up to Eb5 earlier (on "just make it your own way") that's probably just headvoice.
I have tried this song, but I find it difficult to balance the C5 and produce good resonance. In my case it sounded way to nasal.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy