Spreading some good luck for everyone as I join
sumedhanr
3.0 Streaming Posts: 1
Hey guys, my name’s Sumedhan.
I’m from India, living abroad. Music is a hobby of mine, but a serious one, not just any other hobby. I used to sing when I was a kid and music has always been easy for me. But my voice showed me it’s opposite colors as time went by.
So I decided to join KTVA. It’s been close to 2 months since I started practising the modules. Currently in module 2. I could already see drastic changes in my voice, allowing me to sing high pitch songs that previously caused irritation in my vocal folds.
Hope I can clarify some of the questions I have in my mind as I go along my journey to build a better voice and become a better musician.
Once again, good luck to everyone present here 👍
I’m from India, living abroad. Music is a hobby of mine, but a serious one, not just any other hobby. I used to sing when I was a kid and music has always been easy for me. But my voice showed me it’s opposite colors as time went by.
So I decided to join KTVA. It’s been close to 2 months since I started practising the modules. Currently in module 2. I could already see drastic changes in my voice, allowing me to sing high pitch songs that previously caused irritation in my vocal folds.
Hope I can clarify some of the questions I have in my mind as I go along my journey to build a better voice and become a better musician.
Once again, good luck to everyone present here 👍
Comments
-
hi, Sumedhan, welcome to the forum. let us know if you have any questions. make sure to get regular feedback on this forum for your scales to maximize the gains.
since you own the course, i suggest you sign up for student's access to this forum to get access to all the information on here
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
