6 months student from Austria
Erik_Briah
3.0 Streaming Posts: 4
Hey brothers and sisters, I'm Erik, I'm from Austria and have been studying Ken Tamplin's online course for about 6 months.
I'm making progress and am very grateful that I found Ken's world. I want to learn and develop my singing skills. Let's have a good time together because we're all in the same boat. Here are a few vocal sessions from me. I'm excited to hear what the songs will sound like in another 6 months, best wishes, Rock ON!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONz3_6zOgw
I'm making progress and am very grateful that I found Ken's world. I want to learn and develop my singing skills. Let's have a good time together because we're all in the same boat. Here are a few vocal sessions from me. I'm excited to hear what the songs will sound like in another 6 months, best wishes, Rock ON!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONz3_6zOgw Comments
-
2. Hello, I'm just starting to internalize the vocal transitions. I have to say that when it gets really high, I still lack resonance/tone and control or rather, I realize that I am only at the beginning. We'll see how that develops. The interesting thing is that after 6 months I've gained almost a whole octave. When you know how it works and train well, everything changes and you really start to get going. Ken I am so grateful to have gotten to know your work.
I also plan to document my progress more here.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy