Hello from Florida
jfree336
3.0 Streaming Posts: 1
Hello, I am an aging guitar player who is finally getting around to working on my vocals. For years my place with any band or group was strictly the guitar player. Well, having moved to the west coast of Florida in resort territory, the best opportunities are for solo or duo acts. I am forming a duo with another guitar player, he will provide most of the vocals but I need to contribute as well. So here I am, I am hoping I still have some gas in the tank at 64.
I have looked at several online courses but Ken's seems by far to be the most comprehensive.
John Free
I have looked at several online courses but Ken's seems by far to be the most comprehensive.
John Free
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy