Started singing 2 years ago. Finally worked up the courage to start recording. Feedback appreciated.
Comments
-
Good open voice, mostly on pitch. Your high notes sound ok but like you're straining a bit. I like the instrumentation and dramatic context.
I skipped around very rapidly to find the sparse vocals spread among the three videos. You might want to be specific, next time. -
Are the writter of those songs? Wonderful music! I like the pleasant tone of your voice. I think you use a lot of speaking in your songs. It sounds just fine, but I'd try to be a little bit more musical on some of them. It's not always but sometimes.
-
Appreciate the feedback.
Here's some more recent stuff.
Voice type? Anything I can improve on? Thanks.
https://youtu.be/-xxv6UaTS20?si=p9HabreE-ln6o-U5
https://youtu.be/UD2RXvRLcSU?si=cZtr0MsrieEZpfMl
https://youtu.be/AyONsNAAkgM?si=txWsPdqn0hGv9Jst
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3SLmcaij-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9eRdSTv3iM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEePPI4Bc0I