LIGHT THE TORCH - Death of Me Vocal cover
Seven2080
Pro Posts: 36
Hey guys,
here is my latest cover LIGHT THE TORCH - Death of Me,
this was a super tough for me to record as whole song is me trying for low larynx and sort of hypercompression,
Mikey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kf8a0HnAi4
here is my latest cover LIGHT THE TORCH - Death of Me,
this was a super tough for me to record as whole song is me trying for low larynx and sort of hypercompression,
Mikey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kf8a0HnAi4 Comments
-
Impressive! What's interesting is that your sound is quite covered, so you sound like a classical singer. Was this the intention? I like it, because it's blending modern and classical, but I'm interested whether this was intentional?
-
thank you Charlie !
I was willing to do this song and learn it to add an option of dynamics with deeper covered low larynx sounds,
so It was absolutly intentional and it took me almost two years to do it, I ve also took last six months operatic lessons because of these colours.....and I am still working on it as I am working on "normal" rock sounds and colours that Ken is teaching in his course
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
