Seeking Feedback on My Performance and Suggestions for a 20-Minute Set
ibrahim244
Member Posts: 15
Hi everyone! I wanted to share a video of me singing
https://youtu.be/pUN5pBhZzC4?si=EuXc32RiJmcvfs_Q, and I’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback on it. Recently, I opened a music club at my university, and we’re having an opening party soon. I have a 20-minute performance slot, and I’m excited but also looking for suggestions on how to make it memorable. I’m planning to stay away from hard rock songs, as I want to keep it more accessible for everyone. Any recommendations for songs that would suit my voice or performance style? Thanks in advance for your help!
!!also I'm a high baritone with a range of A#1-A#5
+a big fan of dimash style
Comments
-
Try to make the performance more dynamic by varying the loudness and intensity throughout. The guitar, your voice, pitch, and loudness start at a 9 out of 10 intensity and pretty much stay there the whole time.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
