Desperate for help: Fellow musicians, take 5 mins to save my MSc music dissertation!
AndrewPerkins95
Member Posts: 2
in Off Topic
Hey fellow musicians, please help me out! 🙏
I’m a singer-songwriter from the UK, and I’m reaching out because I really, really need your help. I’m working on my MSc dissertation titled “Investigating the Impact of Social Media Platforms on Musician Reach, User-Generated Content, and Engagement: A Comparative Analysis of TikTok and Instagram.” (Yep, it’s a long one, but it’s important!)
I’ve created a short Google form, and it would mean the absolute world to me if you could take just 5 minutes to fill it out. For your convenience, I’ve included both a direct link and a QR code—use whichever works best for you!
As musicians, we all know how much social media matters for our reach and engagement. This research could actually help us all navigate platforms like TikTok and Instagram better, and I’m hoping to provide insights that will make our social media strategies more effective.
So please, if you’re a musician reading this, I’m begging you—don’t scroll past! I really need your help to make this happen. This is the most critical part of my research, and it could make a big difference for musicians like us.
Here’s the link: https://forms.gle/8GL7nsEvuQM3B12d7
And here’s the QR code:

Thank you so, so much in advance. I can’t express how grateful I’ll be if you take a few minutes to help me out. ❤️🎶
I’m a singer-songwriter from the UK, and I’m reaching out because I really, really need your help. I’m working on my MSc dissertation titled “Investigating the Impact of Social Media Platforms on Musician Reach, User-Generated Content, and Engagement: A Comparative Analysis of TikTok and Instagram.” (Yep, it’s a long one, but it’s important!)
I’ve created a short Google form, and it would mean the absolute world to me if you could take just 5 minutes to fill it out. For your convenience, I’ve included both a direct link and a QR code—use whichever works best for you!
As musicians, we all know how much social media matters for our reach and engagement. This research could actually help us all navigate platforms like TikTok and Instagram better, and I’m hoping to provide insights that will make our social media strategies more effective.
So please, if you’re a musician reading this, I’m begging you—don’t scroll past! I really need your help to make this happen. This is the most critical part of my research, and it could make a big difference for musicians like us.
Here’s the link: https://forms.gle/8GL7nsEvuQM3B12d7
And here’s the QR code:

Thank you so, so much in advance. I can’t express how grateful I’ll be if you take a few minutes to help me out. ❤️🎶
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy