I can't do AH scale properly
FrankLapalice
Member Posts: 30
Hi, guys i wanted to ask for any advice you could have to improve this disastrous scalehttps://youtu.be/ogUr5BpPUhE
Comments
-
Not bad, really @FrankLapalice
Watch all these videos and follow Ken's advice:
https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/profile/Klaus_T -
Thanks, I think I've watched most of them, but I still don't know how to sound less breathy
-
Hi @FrankLapalice
I agree there's quite a lot of breathiness. I think the best way to deal with this is to look to improve your abdominal support.
Have a look on YouTube and see if you can find one of Ken's videos talking about this.
Better still, join the course and you'll get LOADS of instruction!
PS We are not on commission for recommending the course. I do so because it is truly fabulous, have seen some great changes, and I'm confident that there will be lots of amazing improvements in the future too!
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

