Do I sound Nasal in my high register?
edzpambid
Member Posts: 19
Hi Ken, pro Singers and teachers i want a feedback in regards to my voice. I am not happy with the sound of my voice when it goes above my passagio or break point I may sound nasal? I think I sound nasal or there's some air coming out of my nose whenever I go up on higher notes. I don't like the sound. Do we suppose to not have any air come out of our nose? I feel a buzz in my nostrils whenever I sound like this. also I am confused in regards to singing in the Mask. I may be doing that? i am not sure. But I feel like singing in the mask is like just letting air through the nose which makes it more easier to hit high notes. I like the sound of my lower register but when it comes above passagio I feel like I have air coming out of my nose. Thanks for your help
I'll post the soundcloud share link of my voice demo. I got three songs I sang. The Daughtry song I know It sounded different because I struggle when it comes to continous high notes belting and maybe I am trying to lean on more of Chris Daughtry Voice type which I think is not good to copy as We should have our own unique voice
First Clip is a non-english song please bare with just the tone.
https://on.soundcloud.com/SfP6GtQhMDNLEga49
https://on.soundcloud.com/GNyiAjaMjhn8MbXm9
https://on.soundcloud.com/R3AiSpuxWyHL33dq7
I'll post the soundcloud share link of my voice demo. I got three songs I sang. The Daughtry song I know It sounded different because I struggle when it comes to continous high notes belting and maybe I am trying to lean on more of Chris Daughtry Voice type which I think is not good to copy as We should have our own unique voice
First Clip is a non-english song please bare with just the tone.
https://on.soundcloud.com/SfP6GtQhMDNLEga49
https://on.soundcloud.com/GNyiAjaMjhn8MbXm9
https://on.soundcloud.com/R3AiSpuxWyHL33dq7
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy