Cochise Cover Vocals Only
justinocdp
Enrolled Posts: 27
This is a repost since I messed up the original and didn't get any responses.
Hi guys love all the support. I have my version of Cochise Vocals only, dry no reverb or anything. I'd love to hear what I'm doing wrong and if you wanna throw in what I'm doing correctly too that would help. Thanks everyone! Also be critical with me, no need for kid gloves!
https://youtu.be/JDXDqPz_9Aw
Hi guys love all the support. I have my version of Cochise Vocals only, dry no reverb or anything. I'd love to hear what I'm doing wrong and if you wanna throw in what I'm doing correctly too that would help. Thanks everyone! Also be critical with me, no need for kid gloves!
https://youtu.be/JDXDqPz_9Aw Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy