Feedback on live demo BEST PART by HER
michaelmusic
2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 296
Hey all! Just recorded this live demo of the song Best Part by Her.
I struggled playing this last week at my gig so I wanted to improve it. Can i get some feedback here on how to make it great?
https://youtube.com/shorts/yq1_PIwYNHI
@DannyOc3an
@bentk
@Wigs
@LindseyBean
@guychan
@Terence
@Vocality
@Maarten
@kworam
I struggled playing this last week at my gig so I wanted to improve it. Can i get some feedback here on how to make it great?
https://youtube.com/shorts/yq1_PIwYNHI
@DannyOc3an
@bentk
@Wigs
@LindseyBean
@guychan
@Terence
@Vocality
@Maarten
@kworam
Comments
-
I like it already, @michaelmusic If you can reliably get into head voice on "coffee" I wouldn't change a thing but to make it as light and heady as possible as a contrast to the verses.
If not, perhaps take it back to the original key of D and create some interesting riffs on the chorus from D4-G4.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
