LIGHT THE TORCH - Die Alone / VOCAL COVER
Seven2080
Pro Posts: 36
Hey guys,
I have done another cover so just sharing with those who are interested
For whole song I am trying to stay in deep low larynx place - and dragging that into C5 at last chorus,
https://youtu.be/DLR1YTT8Rjg
best,
Mikey
I have done another cover so just sharing with those who are interested
https://youtu.be/DLR1YTT8Rjgbest,
Mikey
Comments
-
Cool! Nice vowel annunciations. You drop your jaw well, which is something I struggle with.
-
Thank you Michael ! I am just trying to open it as much as I feel I need, I used to open it too much all the time just because I was training like that when I ve done the scales.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
