Updates & Feedback on Videos
michaelmusic
2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 296
Hi All, since starting KTVA April 2021 I have come a long way!
Now, I'm ramping up my career as a luxury event and wedding musician.
Could you share feedback on these 3 videos I created? The audio is pre-recorded. I want to develop more uniqueness in my voice.
@DannyOc3an
@bentk
@Wigs
@LindseyBean
@guychan
@Terence
@Vocality
@Maarten
@kworam
Now, I'm ramping up my career as a luxury event and wedding musician.
Could you share feedback on these 3 videos I created? The audio is pre-recorded. I want to develop more uniqueness in my voice.
@DannyOc3an
@bentk
@Wigs
@LindseyBean
@guychan
@Terence
@Vocality
@Maarten
@kworam
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy