Webcam singing lessons with KTVA coaches
LindseyBean
2.0 PRO Posts: 166
Has anyone taken lessons with the KTVA coaches? How did it go? Did your training with them help your progress? I'm looking into starting lessons with a KTVA coach on the website and was curious if anyone else has worked with them.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Comments
-
Hey Lindsey! I remember commenting on a few previous posts of yours. Nice to see you are considering vocal lessons.
I've taken 3 lessons with Ken and 3 lessons with Sara Loera. All in person, I may add.
I'm glad I took every lesson. I spaced them out 6mo apart (sometimes longer).
I saw the lessons as checkpoints to assess my current skill level, make adjustments on technique and accelerate me to the next stage.
After doing Voume 1 for maybe 6 mo I went to Ken and he immediately corrected several techniques I was doing wrong the whole time.
After doing Volume 2 I went back to Ken and he mentioned significant improvement and helped me to start singing songs better.
After doing Volume 3 I went to Sara since she's within driving distance and she's been great for helping fine tune things!
Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
