Hello from Lanie Light
LanieLight
2.0 PRO Posts: 1
Hello, All! I've been vocal-training at home using KTVA 2.0, and it's rigorous. I am currently (attempting) recording my lead vocals to a metal-infused/rock/worship song, where I'd love to be a "Gabbi Gun" or female Robert Plant. Ha! I recorded the lead vocals recently, and I didn't like them. So I got 1:1 coaching from Gaston Juaregui (sp?) and he helped me big-time and explained what I was doing wrong. He seemed surprised a bit that I had been studying over 2 years and not having memorized the vowel mods (Yes, Gaston, You were/are right) so I am doing this now and rehearsing correct pronunciations and hoping to belt this thing! The vocals will take power. I am only praying and hoping to pull it off, but certainly wish I could belt like Gabbi or even like Ken does w/ my own voice! I know I can do it! I'm practicing and will likely re-record on next Tuesday. Any thoughts, comments are welcome (be nice tho lol).
Comments
-
Welcome @LanieLight . Do you have a copy of the vowel mod sheet? It makes the vowel mods easy to track. Looking foward to hearing your recording and hope you post it here.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
