Hello from Arizona!
arichards88
3.0 Streaming Posts: 3
Hello!
I am happy to be here. I've been trying to improve as a singer for close to three years now. I have been hiding from notes above D#4.
I'd like to be a pub singer as a side gig someday.
I saw a video of KT where it listed the techniques he was using in different styles of singing. It was with regard to laryngeal positioning among other technical terms.
I made an introductory video to say hello.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMVUYyagqv0&ab_channel=Alexinphx
Looking forward to improving as a singer here.
I am happy to be here. I've been trying to improve as a singer for close to three years now. I have been hiding from notes above D#4.
I'd like to be a pub singer as a side gig someday.
I saw a video of KT where it listed the techniques he was using in different styles of singing. It was with regard to laryngeal positioning among other technical terms.
I made an introductory video to say hello.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMVUYyagqv0&ab_channel=AlexinphxLooking forward to improving as a singer here.
Comments
-
Welcome Alex! You're starting from a very good place and won't be shying away from >D#4 for long.
Have fun with the course, module by module, and let us know what you need from time to time. -
welcome Alex 🤍
your voice can stop wars !!
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
