Third session with a coach
LindseyBean
2.0 PRO Posts: 166
Starting over after a few years of no singing.
Let me know how I’m doing. I tend to think everything I do is bad so I need outside opinions. Thank you!
https://youtube.com/shorts/ISKkcsKrGxY?si=fihei8WIFQu5c7yb
Let me know how I’m doing. I tend to think everything I do is bad so I need outside opinions. Thank you!
https://youtube.com/shorts/ISKkcsKrGxY?si=fihei8WIFQu5c7yb
Comments
-
Sounds like you're coming back online, nicely. Your voice is strong and handling that belting in your passagio area well. There's some minor pitchiness which is probably due to the room and amplification and corrected with better monitors.
Way to put yourself out there! Seems like you'd be ready to perform this one soon?! -
i wish i could perform it haha but unfortunately i have horrible stage fright. i'm too nervous to even go to kareoke
-
I hear you. . . . but I think you're ready. I would truly enjoy hearing you if you went up and sang it!LindseyBean said:i wish i could perform it haha but unfortunately i have horrible stage fright. i'm too nervous to even go to kareoke
-
thanks for the encouragement!
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
