30 minute singer
louisjames
Enrolled Posts: 130
Hey, I was wondering if the 30 minute singer is right for me ..: I’m a professional singer and have all 5 volumes of kens .: I have been away from it a while so I’ve started again on vol 1 and using vol 5 to improve my mix… I just wanted to know, would the 30 minute singer do all this for me ?? And does it act as a warm up as well ?? Many thanks Or can someone recommend me a routine and which volumes I should continuously use at my level …
Comments
-
"30 minute" is an abbreviated form of the course which points you in the right direction and leaves you with a routine similar to vol 1 but with the tract shaping exercise and one head voice exercise. If you already have the full course I would recommend coming back up to speed with the vol 1 routine and then move right to the vol 3 routine. Then adding some head voice and mixed exercises as you get reacclimatized.
-
Right ok that’s great thank you ! I’ll stick with what I have then !
-
Ok so vol1 then move into vol 3 and maybe add vol 5 to this for the mix ? Any recommendations for the head voice workout ?
-
Anymore, my entire HV exercises for the day are the descending EE scale taking it as low as possible, one time through. Then the longscale starting in low chest voice and working through the whole voice up to as high as you can. Then finishing with swelling head into chest on every vowel.louisjames said:Ok so vol1 then move into vol 3 and maybe add vol 5 to this for the mix ? Any recommendations for the head voice workout ?
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
