Home The Singer's Lobby

Spam City - Not so pretty!

highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
edited June 2013 in The Singer's Lobby

Well,

You may notice a few bits of spam splattered here and there in the lobby.  Sorry about that if it's a bit of a mess.  Nigel and I had to kick the door in and come in here with both of our delete keys blazing!  It wasn't a pretty sight... When it was all over, there was spam everywhere.  None of it really recognizable...  At one point I'd had all I could take of this salty mess, and I asked one of the lousy bums "DO YOU FEEL LUCKY TODAY??? GO AHEAD, SPAM!!! MAKE MY DAY!!!

He tried to sell me a pair of designer shoes and some kind of hormone pills!

I let him have it with both delete keys!  The lousy bum!!!

If you see any more of these lousy bums in here, just let us know!!!

Boot Hill is full of empty, flattened Spam Cans.

Bob

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Ouch!!

These nasty Spam Robots are taking up half of my time here on the forums!!! I keep blasting them and they keep reassembling themselves!!!

It wouldn't be so bad, if these lousy bums were trying to learn to sing!   I've got all the designer high heels I need at the moment!!  And my hormones are just fine, thank you very much!

Oops! Gotta go, I think those varmints are sneaking back in the lobby back door!!!

ZAP!!!  BLAMMO!!!!  BOOOM!!!!

• andy1618andy1618 Pro Posts: 1
    Hahaha, that's pretty funny, it's like William Gibson writing a zombie-story;-)