Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

I'M OUTTA LOVE - ANASTACIA COVER BY MARGARITA

http://youtu.be/pxpzokENuas

It's right here, any comments and advice would be appreciated!!
Thanks so much!!
Reminding you that Margarita won the KTVA singing contest, but this is before that, so any advice Ken gave her hasn't been incorporated in this one!!

Comments

• sealrosesealrose Enrolled Posts: 162
    All I can say is WOW!!!!.....Great job on this one.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Flawless Victory...   !

Great tone, pitch is on the money, great attitude and performance.  Well-supported.   Good recording.

Bob

• MattMatt Pro Posts: 197
    Very polished cover! Awesome job!
  • MichaelSMichaelS Pro Posts: 73
    Great performance!
  • bluesbirdbluesbird Pro Posts: 59
    Wow, thank you so much you guys!!!! :)
    @cgreen: We're both George and Margarita here!! George does most of the talking Cinema!! This is Margarita's song!! Still, she's had her share of bad criticism along the way!! Thanks though!!
    @cgreen:

Criticism is the easiest thing to do, sometime's there's some competitive attitude in it, over here almost everyone is in a band or tries to make their own music, you get my drift...!!
    Haven't seen Crimson Glory on any occasion, unfortunately, though we really like this band!! From what I've seen in youtube though, I liked what I heard with the new singer. As for Queensryche (same singer substituting Tate), didn't quite like the outcome, but this was mostly because I don't think I'm quite fond of the new songs. People ought to understand that there aren't two exact same singers in the world. There can't be another Midnight or Tate. A very good singer that's in the same range as the old one and delivers the feeling of the songs is what any band should be happy to have in such cases. Don't crucify the substitutes say I !!