Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hello From Austin!

Hello, 

My name is Max and I live in Austin Texas. I am a multi-instrumentalist who needs to learn how to sing (better than his little brother.) I was one of those people who for a number of reasons wrote singing off. I have been following the program for 2 weeks now and have come away with another point of view, singing is too much fun to be overly critical about it.  

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,523Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro

@vdubmax,

That's a great perspective!  Many of us here are like you in the respect that we are finally getting around to developing the vocal aspect to our musicianship. 

I agree wholeheartedly: Singing is tons of FUN! 

And if you want to be critiqued, that doesn't have to be a bummer, either.  Learning to sing better is a process that can take many forms, and FUN is a really great way to go about it. 

Austin is a great place.  Lots of musicians, lots of music happening all around. 

Go for it, and show that little brother who's the boss!!!  ; ^ )

Nice to meet you.

Bob

• TrineTrine Posts: 269Moderator, Enrolled

Welcome to KTVA, Max! Mulit-instrumentalist and a voice, that sounds like a whole band in one person! You'll love KTVA!

Trine