Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Me singing "Sara Smile" live at my 30 Year Reunion

My band played for my 30 Year HS reunion recently. Usually we do all originals, but did late 70's and 80's songs for this gig.  I HAVE NOT yet started the Ken Tamplin Vocal academy DVD's yet, but I do have them.  I've never had lessons, so I hope to improve drastically after going through the course!  We were fortunate enough to get a multi track recording of our gig so I could mix everything the way I wanted it later, so the sound quality is pretty good.

I'm sure I'm doing LOTS of things wrong, but like I said, I haven't started the course yet! :)

Here's a link to the song:

SARA SMILE LIVE ON DROPBOX

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

knownote,

Nice recording, especially for live.  Nice to be able to mixdown live performances.

Your voice sounds good, right out of the starting gate.  That said, you have a lot of potential for great improvement!

Implementing Ken's vocal-building magic into your voice will grow your voice beyond your current capabilities and unlock your full potential.  Fasten your seatbelt, and prepare for launch!!

You're going to like what's about to happen to your voice!

Bob